Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Zeitgeist

Some of you may have seen this independent documentary called Zeitgeist. Those who haven't it is about the how they say religions came about and about the 9/11 "hoax." While I will not touch on the religion issue, saying 9/11 was a "hoax" is pure bullshit (sorry for a lack of better words). This is only one of many online videos stating the "truth" of 9/11, but this one has seemed to gain the most popularity online. This video and the others like it are a pure disgrace and dishonor to all those who died in the twin towers. Maybe I'm biased because I know people who died that day. But people who make videos like this disgust me. The only people who disgust me worse than these people, are the impressionable idiots who believe them. Seeing these idiots running around claiming 9/11 was a hoax by the government makes me want to move out of America. Not for hate of the government (even though I know they are not 100% truthful or holy on some issues), but to get away from these retards. Im not going to go into my ever burning hate of these people, just refer you to someone called Maddox's blog about this issue http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

No comments: