Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Triangle

Tonight is the required trip to the queens campus to hear the author of the book triangle. Of course it is not until 5pm and my first teacher, prof Farley isn't here. When I first saw he was not here, I immediately thought to just go home. I haven't missed a psycology class all semester and I didn't think one wo0uld hurt me. thats when it set in I had this lecture tonight on a book no one in my class has read. I can only imagine how boring this will be. As bad as the DNY labs, only in the queens campus and were leaving a rush hour. So sitting in traffic for an hour and a half, listen to an author I don't care about talk about a book I don't care about, and come get back to about 9. It is a massive waste of time. Even our teacher knows how pointless it is, letting us miss class tomorrow as an apology.

No comments: